The Program Manager is responsible for overseeing the staff and ice usage at the Washington Park Ice Arena located in Jefferson City, MO.
This includes but is not limited to managing the rink schedule, coordinating skate sharpening and repairs, skate rentals, league and program management an on-ice programming and instructions.
The Program Manager provides leadership and initiative in developing, maximizing and maintaining ice sales and programming.
Requires a Bachelor's degree in Parks and Recreation Administration or closely related field and four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
Experience in a supervisory or management capacity at an ice skating facility including both general ice maintenance and programming is preferred.
Salary range is $46,709.88 - 70,064.79.
Application deadline is March 11, 2020.
Apply online at www.jeffersoncitymo.gov/government/employment_opportunities.php.
Washington Park Ice Arena
711 Kansas Street
Jefferson City, MO 65101
Phone: (573) 634-6580
Posting End Date: 3/11/20
This position is responsible for performing maintenance duties as required, and should be capable of responding to and resolving building related problems and/or service requests in a timely manner. The incumbent of this position must be able to work independently, as well as in a team dynamic.
Examples of Duties/Essential Functions:
• Maintain a flawless facility which exceeds guest expectations
• Provide services as required for special events, tournaments and competitions.
• Be aware of locker room check in and check out schedule for prioritizing daily duties.
• Enthusiastically service guests while performing a multitude of diverse tasks.
• Deal with outside contractors necessary for facility upkeep.
• Conduct weekly walk-throughs of facility and ensure all fixtures are operable.
• Maintain Icetown’s housekeeping standards for all areas of the facility.
• Perform required repairs/upkeep as needed to Icetown’s facilities and miscellaneous equipment
• Maintain complete and accurate records of all maintenance activities utilizing daily, weekly, and monthly logs and checklists.
• Perform preventative inspections
• Responsible for ordering, receiving, and storage of maintenance materials.
• Set up and maintain facility signage and displays where applicable.
• Operate and maintain rink floor scrubbers.
• Be on call for equipment failures or alarms.
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Adhere to first aid and emergency guidelines and procedures.
• Adhere to all OSHA Safety Standards.
• Maintain all facility equipment to be safe and operable.
• Successfully complete necessary certification/training programs.
• Adhere to manufacturer specifications when using equipment or materials in order to assure no risk to self, fellow associates, or guests.
• Maintain air quality standards and the documentation of meter readings.
• Be aware of all safety procedures and communicate all safety/security problems to the General Manager or Vice President.
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Minimum 2 years' facility maintenance experience working in a structured organization. Familiarity in roller or ice rinks a plus
• Must be skilled in the use of various hand and power tools
• Ability to operate forklift, scissor lift and aerial lift, a plus
• Ability to read and write in English; basic computer proficiency
• Excellent follow through skills, able to complete projects in a timely manner
• Possess knowledge of hazardous materials and comply with proper disposal
• Possess a valid driver's license and a good driving record
• Requires prolonged standing and bending; ability to lift and carry up to 25 pounds
• Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and some holidays as required
• Energetic, self-motivated and eager to lean new operation procedures
• Possesses strong interpersonal and communication skills
For consideration, please email cover letter and resume to email@example.com
2283 Cosmos Ct
Carlsbad, CA 92011
Phone: (949) 683-8677
Posting End Date: 12/31/20
The Pineville Ice House is an ice rink located in Charlotte, North Carolina that provides year round programs, leagues, classes and events for hockey, figure skating and recreational skating. Our rink has been in continuous operation since 1995 and has been locally owned and operated since 2009.
We seek a full time Facility Manager for the maintenance and care of our equipment, building and property.
The position reports to the Facility Director and requires hands on work with key responsibilities as follows:
DESIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
Ability and willingness to:
Apply online or email resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pineville Ice House
400 Towne Centre Blvd
Pineville, NC 28134
Phone: (704) 889-9000
Posting End Date: 03/01/20
City of Ames Iowa Parks and Recreation Department is looking for an Ice Area Manager
For Job Description click below:
City Hall, 515 Clark Avenue
Ames, IA 50010
Phone: (515) 239-5199
Posting End Date: 03/15/20
Single-sheet ice rink in Florida looking to expand our Facility/Ice Maintenance Team.
All interested applicants should complete the application found on our website: https://jacksonvilleice.com/about-us#employment
We look forward to hearing from you.
Please see the link below for a job description and general overview.
Jacksonville Ice & Sportsplex
3605 Philips Highway
Jacksonville, FL 32207
Phone: (904) 399-3223
Posting End Date: 05/31/20
The City of Santa Fe Recreation Department is posting for a full time Lead Rink Worker (Recreation Technician).
Full time, benefits, uniforms, free skating perks.
Check out our web site: chavezcenter.com
We are the largest recreation facility in NM.
Starting hourly rate will be at least $13. 25 per hour.
Please email or call for more information:
Chavez Community Center / Ice Arena
3221 Rodeo Road
Santa Fe, NM 87507
Phone: (505) 955-4031
Posting End Date: Until Filled
Our 18th annual educational conference and trade show will take place May 19-22, 2020 in Buffalo, NY. NARCE gives you the unique opportunity to expand your knowledge and network with professionals from around North America. Registration starts January 1, 2020Learn More